Wednesday 6 October 2010

Behind the scenes with Ruby and Jude

Second post and it's a fashion one!

These are some behind the scenes images from a photo shoot I directed a couple of months back. The working title was 'Make Believe' and I was very lucky to work with a highly talented team :)
They were. . . Jude Tsang - photographer, Ruby Balthazar - model, Jarna Papinniemi - designer, and myself - make up and art direction.

We shot in Richmond park, (after much stress over getting a permit), on a very windy but sunny day. The tubes decided not to run and we all squashed into a taxi with the 5 surprisingly heavy outfits, a suitcase of makeup and cameras.

I'll post the final edited images soon, after I've had a go at making vegan meringues with my newly acquired VersaWhip, from the USA! http://willpowder.net/versawhip.html








Bisous bisous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment