Thursday 10 March 2011

Lu Flux Final Images

This week I got out my mega tub of VersaWhip and had a go at some recipes I'd found online. I also managed to complete the Daring Bakers challenge way ahead of time, so it's just fingers crossed that I remember to post it on the right day!
I'm just sorting out the VersaWhip photos, so here are the final images from the Lu Flux shoot that I worked on a few months ago.

I really love them, they are so pretty and Harriet (the model) looks beautiful. It was such a nice relaxed day, despite the freezing cold weather and everyone worked really well together. Enjoy :)

































Styling, Concept and Direction: Sophie Surridge
Photography: Melodie Roulaud
Make Up: Me
Model: Harriet Tebbutt




Bisous bisous xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh lola, don't tease, i totally would love to see you succeed with my recipe. as a matter of fact, i have been gearing up to make a bunch of macs and jazz up the blog with photos, but it has been rainy in LA. this weekend! plus i am limited to an iphone camera, so your clearly vastly superior photo skills would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete