Friday 10 December 2010

Body Shop, Body Shop, Boom Boom Boom

A few weeks ago I was asked to assist on Body Shop's 'Brush With Fashion' catwalk show for the release of their new, sustainable, cruelty free make up range for Spring 2011.

It was a collaboration with London College of Fashion, with alumni Nikki Palmer heading the make up team, alumni designs from the likes of William Tempest and Jena Theo on the catwalk and LCF student Katarina Voloder, a Fashion Illustration student who designed the packaging for the new collection. An LCF family affair!

Here is LCF's own coverage of the night… Snapshot



There were four make up looks all created with the new Body Shop range, and I was in charge of the one above.

It was a really fun night and I learnt something new, LCF keep honey bees on their roof!
I was going to post some photos I took myself, but my iphoto won't open, boo hoo!

So instead here are some links to press coverage of the event, I am proud to link coverage from Vogue, my make up work is on Vogue!!








Bisous bisous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment